The Category Client Director will work within a team responsible for selling i-media’s products directly to clients.
In line with 2021 business plans the CD will have revenue targets to achieve. These are based on the specific patch the CD works across and are unique to each person. Responsibilities include:
– full responsibility for clients within their category and be expected to have full knowledge of all facets of their category on an ongoing basis.
– identify and target relevant clients and actively persuade them to advertise with i-media using presentations, phone calls and meetings.
– confidently sell across all levels of the decision-making process, up to and including director level.
– sell across all our products and be expected to quickly become an i-media expert on any existing and new formats.
– share knowledge and experience with the team so to help promote best practice at all times.
To work within a dynamic, energetic, hard-working and motivated team who strive to generate new business opportunities and maximise revenue from existing accounts.
Contribute to this success and join the company at a very positive time as we look to build on the success of a new product launch and expansion.
To apply strategy and sell with relevance across a key category to i-media – gaining exposure in the industry whilst growing market and industry knowledge.
By working with a commission structure that rewards sales people on their own efforts you are completely in control of your own earning potential.
The collaborative spirit of the company allows anyone to offer ideas on how to improve all sides of the business. You are truly in a position where you can affect positive change for the company and increase your commercial knowledge at the same time.
We are looking for an experienced proactive salesperson with a solid advertising sales background, experience selling in OOH experience is desired but not essential.
Candidates should be revenue-focused; enjoy the satisfaction of generating new business and be able to approach objections and challenges with a creative and open mind.
The CD will be expected to become conversant with all our internal systems in order to effectively manage bookings.
The right candidate will be someone who is lively and brings energy to the team. Self motivated and able to write and action business plans.
You will be responsible for ensuring that leads are not only being uncovered but are chased up urgently and intelligently.
You should understand the broad agency planning function and where OOH fits within this. It is essential that we are aware of our place in a campaign and what we bring to a plan to best fit the objectives and maximise potential for both the client and us.
You should be eager to work in a company where they can make a difference. From their sales figures, sharing their experience and bringing new ideas to a growing company.
Please contact us at HR@i-media.co.uk to apply for this role.